information is being prepared ...
Every year Vilnius Light Festival takes place in the middle of the Old Town and city center. Therefore the traffic becomes nerve-wracking in these small-street areas. Best way to reach all the festival’s locations is to plan your visit ahead and base it on public transport. Here are some useful information and tips how to do it:
- Here you can find public transport schedules, stops and maps and plan your route: https://judu.lt/en/for-public-transport-passengers/trip-planner/
TRAINS AND BUSES
- For the city guests, here are train and bus schedules to Vilnius and back:
- If you’re choosing a car, please remember, all Vilnius is divided into different parking zones. You can find them here: https://judu.lt/en/for-drivers/parking-zones-in-vilnius/
- For people using mobility aids or wheelchairs, we recommend having a leading person to help reach all installations.
- To have it all on your phone, there are few apps for public transportation: “m.Ticket” or “Trafi”;
- And for parking: “m.Parking”.